Fundler is a free WordPress theme release from MandLoys. This is a stylish and unique theme that is customized and designed for crowdfunding. Have you considered creating your own project and ask people to fund your project? If yes, then this is the theme for you! With the Fundler theme you can easily start your own crowdfunding in just a couple of minutes.
This is an awesome WordPress theme that you can download for free and it comes with GPLv2 license so you can modify and make changes without any restrictions. You can pretty much do what you want with this theme. Use as it is or create something new, great and unique!
Crowdfunding the easy way with Fundler
Fundler is an unique and amazing crowdfunding free WordPress theme with tons of great features and options. It uses the free Crowdfunding by Astoundify WordPress plugin. It comes with responsive layout, designed with a clean flat design. It is a modern and trendy theme that will creates a great online presence for your website! Your visitors will love your new look.
More features included in Fundler theme by MandLoys are multiple home page layouts, unlimited color schemes, social media integration , page customization with shortcodes and much more. If you want to start a crowdfunding site like Kickstarter and Indiegogo, then this is the perfect theme for you. Why not start your own crowdfunding with Fundler! Cheers!
- Responsive layout
- Unique and trendy flat design
- Uses the free Crowdfunding by Astoundify WordPress plugin
- Multiple homepage layouts
- Unlimited color schemes
- Easy to use contact form plugin included
- Sidebar and footer widget support
- Social media integration
- Page customization with shortcodes
- Header and footer menu support
- Upload your own logo, icons with a snap
- License – GPL
Latest posts by Peter (see all)
- Easy Guide to Solve the Issues of WordPress White Screen of Death - 5 September, 2015
- Top 10 New Free WordPress Themes August 2015 Edition - 1 September, 2015
- Optimizer Pro Review – An Advanced WordPress Theme With Live Theme Options - 31 August, 2015