To have or build an email list is a must and an essential feature to drive visitors and customers back to your website or blog. Although they missed the articles or offers on your website you can in a simple way to remind them again.
There are many different ways and options to partially use services like Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Feedburner and others on your email list. There are also many ways to integrate subscription and opt-in forms with simple codes to more advanced WordPress plugins.
Recently MyThemeShop released a free subscription forms WordPress plugin named WP Subscribe with eye-catching design and look. Check out the demo. The plugin will work with Aweber, Mailchimp and Feedburner. You can add and change text showing in the subscription box. It is fully responsive. It can easily be customized using custom CSS. Can be used more than once in different sidebars, plus much more options.
As you can see in the demo page, it’s not just the subscription form plugin which is awesome, but also the new WordPress theme SociallyViral that is built to be engaging and boost viral traffic. Are you looking for a theme with many social sharing opportunities then SociallyViral from MyThemeShop is a great alternative. Add the plugin WP Subscribe and you have everything you need.
More great features and options that are included in the WP Subscribe plugin is:
- Work with Mailchimp, Aweber or FeedBurner
- Easily customized using custom CSS
- Can be used more than once in different sidebars
- Super lightweight
- Compatible with caching and SEO plugins
- Change text showing in subscription box
- 3 unique styles of thumbnails: small, big or no thumbnails
- Support is provided in MyThemeShop forum
Latest posts by Peter (see all)
- How To Make Your WordPress Site Load Faster - 2 August, 2016
- Make Quick And Easy CSS Tweaks On Your WordPress Site - 26 July, 2016
- How to Add a Contact Form to Your Site with Contact Form 7 - 24 May, 2016