We are excited to announce a giveaway in which you can win 1 of 3, 1TB KeyCDN accounts to turbocharge your WordPress website!
KeyCDN is a high-performance Content Delivery Network (CDN) which will speed up your WordPress website. It integrates with all the popular 3rd party caching plugins. They also have their own lightweight CDN plugin, CDN Enabler which allows you to deploy your CDN in minutes.
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway!
What is a CDN?
KeyCDN is dedicated to providing high-performance solutions for the WordPress community while still being affordable. Some of their primary features include:
- Pay-As-You-Go: KeyCDN doesn’t have any monthly commitments. Simply pay for what you use.
- Free Security: Other competitors charge for features like origin shield, custom SSL, DDoS protection, KeyCDN includes it for free. They recently added Let’s Encrypt integration and two-factor auth.
- Pricing: KeyCDN has the lowest global price at $0.04/GB.
- POPS: Over 20 POPs around the globe to deliver your content faster.
- Performance: Highly optimized TCP stack and 100% SSD coverage with HTTP/2 support.
- Supporting WP Community: Maintain three WordPress performance plugins: Optimus Image Optimizer, [Free] Cache Enabler, and [Free] CDN Enabler.
- Compatibility: KeyCDN has 20+ CMS integrations, so no matter what platform you are using, you can speed it up.
How to participate in the Giveaway?
Enter the giveaway from KeyCDN by Like, Tweet, Comment and spread the word. The more entries you get, the higher your chances are to win! Win 1 of 3, 1TB KeyCDN accounts to speed up your WordPress website.
- A Powerful WordPress Membership Plugin: ARMember Review 2023 - 1 March, 2023
- InkThemes Giveaway Contest – Great Chance To Win 3 Premium WordPress Themes Of InkThemes - 22 February, 2023
- How to Setup an Online Course Using LearnDash - 22 February, 2023
would love to win the free bandwidth! i am planning to start some micro niche blogs soon and cdn would help me a lot 🙂
would love to get 1tb of bandwidth!
cz my current free cdn lan sucks :l
let me have a tb of bandwidth!
coz speeed matters a lot to me!
and keycdn helps me speed up all my sites 😉
Would love to win 🙂
Hope this helps me saving a lot of money. Thank you very much.
Hey guys. Nice writeup.
I switched to KeyCDN a little over a month ago, and have been very happy with the results. The free SSL through LetsEncrypt was incredibly easy to setup. And it allows my site to be served up 100% securely.
A few features I didn’t see mentioned, that I really LOVE:
– You can purge cache by a single URL. Meaning, you can purge individual files, whether that be a CSS stylesheet or a single image. This is huge, as it allows all of your existing assets to remain cached, and you only update the one or two things you need to.
– Also, the cache clearing is instantaneous. With WP Engine’s MaxCDN integration, even after clearing my browser cache, I’d still have to wait several minutes (up to 20) for the cache to clear itself. With KeyCDN, it happens immediately.
While my site traffic is still low, which means pennies/mo. for KeyCDN usage, as I grow, I’d love to have some additional cushion in my account when my traffic exceeds the current funding.
Thank you for giveaway
Seriously? This will definitely leverage your site speed performance in no time!
Would love to try KeyCDN on my next project.
Comments are closed.