The name Floki makes me think of the character Floki from the tv series Vikings played by the actor Gustaf Skarsgård. But today it’s not the Vikings, we’ll write about but a free WordPress theme with the same name. A little less fearsome.
Floki is a wonderful free theme created by the folks at extendyourweb. The theme caught my attention as soon as I saw it. It has a very minimalist look and feel.
The theme is simple without fancy bells and whistles. Maybe you like simple and minimalist themes, or you don’t! But personally I think this is a theme that stands out from the crowd. Check out the demo.
After installing Floki you will find under the Appearance menu a new button named Floki theme options. From here you can do a lot of cool stuff. You can choose your favorite colors, pick a creative background if you don’t want only white! It features header options. You can select the position sidebar and footer widget columns. But the most eye-catching feature is all the animations you can create and customize. Check out the image below. Pretty neat, right!
This WordPress theme is perfect for presentation of blog articles in a simple and attractive way.Your content on the blog is focused beautifully and add some stylish animation effects make this theme just perfectly. Floki includes clean code and best practices with CSS3 & HTML5. Plus you can customize and tweak the theme with (not tons) but enough features to create a great online presence. It is a spacious theme making your website look elegant and stylish.
Check out more features and options that are included in the theme.
- Theme options page
- Responsive and adaptable design
- Header with configurable colors
- Choose background : background style or background color
- Sidebar – select the sidebar position
- Footer – select footer widget columns
- Configurable 3D animations
- Custom menus
- CSS3 & HTML5
- SEO optimized
- Website Builders Vs Professional Web Designers – What’s the Right Choice - 7 September, 2021
- Top Drag & Drop WordPress Page Builder Plugins - 28 August, 2021
- Dofollow vs Nofollow backlinks: What’s changed and what you need to know - 13 August, 2021