Fruitful is a free powerful WordPress theme release from Fruitful Code that I really like and want to highlight in a blog post. This is a theme with a simple, minimalist and clean design. The look is elegant and spacious with plenty of white space that highlights the content of the web site in the best way. I really like the minimalist style and sometimes is certainly true “less is more” and Fruitful is a such theme. The theme is minimalist and simple on the surface but underneath the hood it is a powerful theme with a lot of features and options that make it easy for users to customize and tweak the theme for best performance and look.
Fruitful – A Powerful Elegant Free WordPress Theme
Fruitful comes with a powerful custom theme options panel with which you can customize the theme to suit your needs. It includes 2 Jquery slider, Nivoslider and Flex slider so you can display creative and inspiring content such as photos, designs, art or something related topics in a beautiful way, plus you can use and display sliders with shortcodes on any page.
You can easily choose different fonts with the fonts options to style your website with elegant typography. Choose between two layout types, responsive layout or fixed static page with fixed 960px width. Fruitful is a flexible and customizable free powerful WordPress theme from Fruitful that I really like and can recommend. So if you are looking for a stylish, simplistic, elegant and clean WordPress theme, then this is a perfect theme for you. Awesome, right!
- Powerful custom theme options panel
- 2 Layout types – responsive and fixed
- Jquery image sliders – Nivoslider and Flex slider
- Fonts options – Choose web-safe fonts or upload own
- Social links – Easy add your links to your social profiles
- Custom css editor in theme options
- Menu customization
- Grid gallery
- License – GPL
- Website Builders Vs Professional Web Designers – What’s the Right Choice - 7 September, 2021
- Top Drag & Drop WordPress Page Builder Plugins - 28 August, 2021
- Dofollow vs Nofollow backlinks: What’s changed and what you need to know - 13 August, 2021