OneEngine is a super cool and free one-page WordPress theme from EngineThemes. This is a very elegant and stylish theme which includes tons of great features and options that you would normally only find in premium WordPress themes.
The design is beautiful and creative with amazing parallax effects. With this theme, you can create an awesome online presence that your visitors will appreciate and love.
OneEngine is a multipurpose theme designed with simplicity and minimalist in mind. But under the hood of the theme there are powerful features for you as an user or admin to create a creative and awesome website with. You can use this theme for many different niches such as business, corporate websites, services and much more. Present your products in the best possible way with OneEngine. You get an outstanding WordPress theme for free.
This is EngineThemes first free theme and I must say that this is a theme of the ordinary and that really stands out from the crowd. When you see features such as layout builder with drag and drop content blocks included in the theme you just have to say wow! Responsive and adaptable design, the answer is yes! Theme admin option, yes of course! But what about the 60+ animation effects that also included for free? Pretty cool, right!
Of course, I have to put together list with a few of the features included in the OneEngine theme and here are a some of them: I hope you will enjoy this awesome theme.
- Redux theme option framework
- Responsive and adaptable layout
- Parallax background effect
- More than 60 special animation effects
- Layout builder with drag and drop content blocks
- Unlimited color schemes
- More than 600 included Google Fonts
- Ajax contact form
- Smart carousel
» Full Details & Download | Demo
- A Powerful WordPress Membership Plugin: ARMember Review 2023 - 1 March, 2023
- InkThemes Giveaway Contest – Great Chance To Win 3 Premium WordPress Themes Of InkThemes - 22 February, 2023
- How to Setup an Online Course Using LearnDash - 22 February, 2023
Hello! Do you know how to create the pages? So that you can click on the menu and it scrolls down to it like in the demo? I am very confused. Nothing I am doing is working.
I’ve got the same problem here.
Comments are closed.