Readit – A Free Blog WordPress Theme That Focuses on Readability
If you are looking for a blog theme with reader-friendly design and a theme that focuses on readability for your visitors, then I would like to suggest a free WordPress theme from Modern Themes with the appropriate name – Readit.
I decided to install and take Readit on a test run.
This is an elegant free theme with a great looking layout and style. Fully focused on bloggers to display their content and texts in the best possible way. Readit is a modern and customizable theme with a lot of great features and options included.
Which means that you simply have all the advantages and opportunities to create a truly awesome and especially attractive online presence with this theme.
One thing I like a lot with Readit is: The theme has a two column front page but turn into a reader-friendly one column when you read individual articles. The posts also include beautiful and smooth animations and transition effects.
Take a look at the demo.
Not only is the theme packed with great features, but it also comes with well written, useful documentation and videos that describe and show all aspects from how you can add demo content, how the customizer works to how you create Readit posts.
Some of the key features included in the Readit are:
- Responsive framework – The theme is built with a fluid responsive framework. Meaning your website will look perfect in any devices or screen size.
- Admin panel – All the customizing options is located and can be configured right in the native WordPress theme customizer.
- Google fonts – Readit comes with a selection of fonts from the Google library. Easily change them from the customizer.
This is a WordPress theme that I like. My kind of theme. Minimalist and simple yet powerful and flexible under the surface. This is a perfect theme that focuses on readability in a classy way. A great theme for bloggers.
Further standard features you can use to customize the look, feel and much more are:
- Unlimited color options
- Support for all modern browsers
- Standard and unique templates
- SEO Conscious
- Translation ready
- XML Sample Content
- WordPress Best Practices
- Free updates
Readit is a great looking free WordPress theme for all kind of bloggers who likes to write and publish articles in a minimalist but still an attractive style. The theme is easy to install and customize. Most of the settings are made in the theme customizer, so everything is gathered in one place.
Overall, this is a theme that focuses on readability and is designed with a reader-friendly layout. This is really my kind of theme. If you like themes in this niche, then you should definitely give Readit a try.
- The benefits of cross browser testing in cloud platform - 12 January, 2021
- Beginner’s Guide to Create a WordPress Staging Site - 6 January, 2021
- Best Drag & Drop WordPress Page Builder: Compared - 5 January, 2021