Crelly Slider is a free beautiful WordPress slider that is easy to use. Everyone from beginner to pro can use this slider without any coding knowledge.
When you want to present and showcase photos or other creative content a beautiful slider presentation can really impress your visitors. Crelly Slider is a new WordPress plugin with a lot of features and customization options. Add an informative text, a picture and animations and transitions effect and you have a classy slideshow.
After installing the Crelly Slider plugin. Click “Crelly Slider” on the left in your WordPress admin panel. From here you create the new sliders. You can also view, modify or delete your sliders.
When you create a new slide, you can customize and change a lot of options such as responsive or not. Choose a layout width, height etc. Copy the shortcode and insert your slide into a page or a post.
Crelly Slider comes with a user-friendly admin panel and is very easy to use. You can create beautiful sliders within a few minutes. There is also the possibility of adding animation elements such as text and images. Position the element with the drag and drop builder. If you click on an element it will be selected (a black border will appear) and you can easily move the items to the selected location. Add a catchy text or a creative image and save the slide.
How do you implement the slider on your page or post? There are 2 ways to insert Crelly Slider.
- Use the shortcode. The plugin will automatically generate a shortcode that you can find in the slider settings tab. Just copy and paste it into a post or a page.
- The second method is using a php function. Write <?php crellySlider(‘your_slider_alias’); ?>. Put the function wherever you want in a theme php file (e.g. index.php).
There is a great documentation that describes how everything works. I recommend you read the Crelly Slider documentation before you get started.
More features and options included in this free WordPress plugin is:
- User friendly admin panel
- Drag and drop builder
- Transitions & animations
- Completely responsive
- Full & fixed width modes
- High cross browser compatibility
- Plus much more.
- The Best YouTube Channels That’ll Help You Learn to Work in WordPress - 27 April, 2021
- The Best Dummy Content Generator Plugins for WordPress - 26 April, 2021
- 6 WordPress Plugins for Improving the User Experience - 12 April, 2021