Using tooltips can be useful for quickly sharing information or hints for your readers with hover effects for text, pictures or videos. With the CSS3 Tooltips plugin for WordPress you can create beautiful and colorful tooltips.
This is a plugin that is easy to use. It’s based on pure CSS3 and it includes over 50 predefined CSS3 styles plus it is very lightweight. There are many features and options to create adjustable delay, notification icons, hover over elements and much more. The plugin include support for responsiveness and all will look great in all mobile devices.
Check out the demo right here.
The plugin comes with a shortcode generator to create info tips. You can also convert all the links to CSS3 tooltips with the global configuration panel. You can choose among 10 different tooltip positions. With this plugin you can create awesome tooltips in minutes! Maybe something like this?
CSS3 Tooltips for WordPress is a premium plugin but with a very affordable price, only $15. There are many configuration options to display hints and tooltips in selected locations. It work with links, pictures or videos on your website. Check out the video – Configuration of Tooltip Short Code to learn more. There is also a support forum if you run into any problems.
Here are some more great features included in CSS3 Tooltips for WordPress.
- Lightweight – based on pure CSS3 code
- Build-in shortcode generator
- Build-in global settings
- 50 available tooltip styles
- 10 available tooltip positions
- Add optional tooltip header
- Add image or video that will appear in the tooltip cloud
- Specify custom CSS code or class
- Custom tooltip cursors on hover
- Define tooltip delay in ms
- Define fixed tooltip width
» Full Details & Download | Demo
- How Long Should I Keep Working With My SEO Agency? When Is It Time To Let Go? - 2 June, 2023
- Best WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins: Start Earning Now - 17 May, 2023
- Top HIPAA WordPress Hosting - 11 May, 2023