Attorneys – An Elegant WordPress Theme for a Law Company
Attorneys is a beautifully designed WordPress theme specially made for law firms and other law related business. It features a timeless and very elegant design that presents your company in a professional matter.
It has great features and flexibility, but in the same time it’s very easy to use and customize. The mobile responsive design that adapts to mobile phones makes sure you offer the best possible web experience to your potential visitors and customers.
With the built-in theme options you can quickly customize the looks and feel of the website. You can change the design of the website by choosing one of the pre-defined color skins or you can let your creativity shine and easily create your own using the color pickers.
The theme comes with dedicated custom post types so you can easily manage things like the attorneys, testimonials and areas of practice. It also comes with multiple dedicate page templates, like: home page, attorneys listing, attorney details, full width, left and right sidebar, contact and more.
If your business has clients from multiple countries you would be happy to hear the theme is translation, multilingual and RTL(right to left) ready. It was tested and certified to be 100% compatible with WPML (The WordPress Multilingual Plugin).
Another great thing about this theme is that it comes with detailed step by step instructions, demo content and settings, so you can have a fully functional website in minutes!
- Compatibility: WordPress 4.0 +
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Custom designed to fit the needs of any law related company
- Unlimited Colors
- Custom Post Types
- Advanced Theme Options
- Drag & Drop Slider Management
- Various Short Codes for accordion, tabs, toggles/faq, tables & grid
- Contact Page Template with Google map and easy to use contact form (without using any plugin)
- Custom Widgets: Recent articles & Areas Of Practice
- Translation & Multilingual ready
- The benefits of cross browser testing in cloud platform - 12 January, 2021
- Beginner’s Guide to Create a WordPress Staging Site - 6 January, 2021
- Best Drag & Drop WordPress Page Builder: Compared - 5 January, 2021