Designed as a highly customizable theme with a versatility to match any website’s needs, BootFrame is mainly geared towards business sites. Clean, fully responsive, and packed full of cool features such as unlimited color and font options, a logo upload area, and social media icon abilities,
BootFrame is easy to use, can make for a great looking website, and will surely help increase your company’s revenue.
Easily build a business website, display a portfolio, create a blog, or even set up one-page navigation and use this theme as your company’s landing page. With its professional feel and ability to create an excellent user experience that your customers will be drawn towards, BootFrame gives you all the options you need to create a one-of-a-kind website without all the hassle that often comes with building a website.
- As an HTML5 Template theme created with Twitter Bootstrap 3.3, BootFrame is 100% responsive and adapts to all screen sizes
- One-click install available to set up your website just like the demo
- Create tabs, buttons, boxes, different sliders, responsive videos, and more using shortcodes
- LESS files included to extend the CSS language for adding features to make your CSS more maintainable, themable and extendable.
- Font Awesome (font and CSS toolkit) allows for 400+ font types
- Shuffle portfolio filtering
- Call to Action box with parallax effect
- 8-page layouts including the default page, FAQ list, one-page display, page blocks (for using Page Builder), and a portfolio display with one, two, three, or even four columns.
- Choose whether to include a sidebar or not
- Utilize three widget areas and a full collection of included widgets to create your website
- Extensive documentation for all of your set up and website building questions
BootFrame also gives you the option to customize all of your website’s buttons, your header, and footer sections, show breadcrumbs, insert optional information on each blog post such as author, date, and page numbering, and decide whether your front page will be a static landing page or a fluid moving display.
In addition to the features mentioned above, BootFrame really sets itself apart by including some awesome features for building your website.
The drag & drop plugin PageBuilder, brought to you by SiteOrigin, comes included in the BootFrame theme. After clicking on ‘New Page’ you will notice a Page Builder tab located to the right of your Visual and Text editor tabs. Simply click Page Builder, click cancel on the box that states ‘Would you like to copy this editor’s existing content to Page Builder?’ and voila, you now have access to the page builder and its customizing options.
You can add a multitude of widget types, create rows, and even work off of a pre-built layout. Having access to the ‘Live Editor’ also gives you the opportunity to check your work as you go to make sure it looks exactly how you envision.
An extensive version of the WordPress Customizer is available in BootFrame allowing you to tweak specific theme features and view them in real time as you customize. This reduces the amount of bottlenecking required during the switch back and forth between your admin panel and your live website view.
It also allows you to create a top notch website that will make for the best user experience possible. By utilizing all of the customizing options, you will not miss any important theme features that can be changed because they are offered to you upfront in the Customizer.
Required Plugins (Making the Theme Even Better)
Upon installation and activation of your BootFrame themed website, you will be prompted to install 6 required plugins in order for the theme to function properly, and you will be recommended to install the Contact Form 7 plugin. Let’s take a closer look at each of the plugins and what they offer the BootFrame theme:
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin – Already discussed in detail above, Page Builder is a drag & drop, responsive page builder that makes for easy website building.
- Smartlib Tools – This plugin allows you to add new post types to extend your site. Content such as Portfolio items, Testimonials, FAQ, and a Team Members section can be integrated onto your website improving the overall look of your site and offering more information to your customers.
- Meta Slider – Easily accessible in the editor section of a page or post, this slideshow plugin is SEO optimized and can be designed using Flex Slider, Nivo Slider, Coin Slider, or Responsive Slides depending on your design needs.
- Shortcodes Ultimate – Use this mega pack of shortcodes to increase the look and feel of your website.
- SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle – All of SiteOrigin’s widgets packaged into one plugin gives you the chance to go widget design crazy. Some of the included widgets are: BootFrame Call to Action, BootFrame One Author Profile, BootFrame Social Icons, and BootFrame Testimonials.
- Black Studio TinyMCE Widget – Based on the native WordPress TinyMCE editor, this widget adds a new ‘Visual Editor’ widget type that allows you to insert rich text and media objects in your sidebars with no hassle or HTML knowledge (as the default WordPress text widget requires).
- Contact Form 7 (recommended) – This recommended plugin is the most popular and most downloaded of the free contact form plugins. With it you can easily create and manage multiple contact forms.
A Look Inside
I thought it would be nice to take a look at the demo and highlight some of the unique features BootFrame has to offer.
Offering a single portfolio display to focus on one item and all of its related information through a four column portfolio set up, BootFrame gives you the flexibility to showcase your products, services, or work however you see fit.
In addition to being able to create a portfolio website for selling products or showcasing your best works, BootFrame’s flexibility offers you the chance to set up a simple and clean looking blog as well.
Create a page with a large header image that really grabs your reader’s attention…
…or include a FAQs section for your customers…
…or better yet, customize a pricing table so your customers can easily view your available pricing model.
In the end, BootFrame offers up several ways to customize your business website, while also remaining flexible enough for those wanting to build a website that is not business related. With helpful plugins such as Page Builder, Meta Slider, and even Shortcodes Ultimate, this theme is definitely a contender for being labeled the easiest to use and most customizable.
If you are looking for a simple, clean, and professional theme that your customers are sure to love and will help the success story of your business, consider using BootFrame. At only $39, this versatile theme is affordable and really packs a punch for the low price it is being offered at. Check out the demo here. Happy building!
Have you ever used BootFrame as a theme for your website? How did you feel about Page Builder and some of the other included plugins that make this theme what it is? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!