PE Beauty Center WordPress Theme: Elegance At Its Best
If you loved PixelEmu Themes’ PE Cleaning Company theme, you are sure to love their fresh new theme release designed specifically for beauty salons and spas: PE Beauty Center.
This light and modern looking beauty salon WordPress theme is designed to give your customers a taste of elegance while impressing them with the services your company provides.
Created as a WordPress theme for beauty, this multipurpose theme is easily found suitable for hairdressers, massage salons, spas, fashion stylists, manicurists, and even fitness centers.
PE Beauty Center
If you own a business that provides beauty services of any kind, this beauty salon WordPress theme is sure to make your website stand out.
Providing users a quick and easy setup with demos for guidance, unlimited color choices using the color picker, 600+ Google fonts and tons of icons to choose from, a sticky topbar and menu, and Google Maps integration. PE Beauty Center is designed to give you the most professional looking website that caters to salon goers of all types.
Here are some more great features this spa WordPress theme has to offer website owners:
- 100% responsive and optimized for all mobile devices
- SEO optimized and cleanly coded
- Fully widgetized
- Social AddThis integration
- Custom code injection ability (enter Google Analytics, Webmaster scripts, and more)
- Translation ready (.po and .mo files included)
- RTL compatible
- Bootstrap 3 support
- Revolution Slider included in price
As if the above-mentioned features weren’t great enough, PE Beauty Center provides some theme specific features that you are encouraged to pay particularly close attention to.
Custom Slider Widgets
Since the entire PE Beauty Center theme is widgetized for multiple layout options, it only makes sense that as an added bonus the developer would include two custom slider widgets to your theme package for gallery building.
PE Easy Slider
Free easy WordPress slider: This plugin allows you to display image slides and include titles linked to posts from a selected category.
You can choose from the grid view (above) or slider view (below).
Slide titles appear with a slide-in animation effect, slide creation is unlimited, and you have the option to choose from a gallery grid layout or a slider view layout. Image sizes are determined by WordPress’ Media Settings to prevent image scaling and provide you with the most optimized images.
PE Recent Posts
Free WordPress recent posts slider: This plugin allows you to display image slides with a title, description, and ‘read more’ link to posts from a selected category.
Here 4 columns and thumbnail images are displayed.
Much like the PE Slider plugin, slide titles appear with a slide-in animation effect, slide creation is unlimited, and the images are optimized using WordPress’ Media Settings. In addition, you have the option to choose from several layout views including 2 columns with medium sized images, 4 columns with thumbnails, bullet navigation, or no image display at all.
Advanced Menu System
Included with your purchase of PE Beauty Center comes the powerful and responsive Max Mega Menu plugin. Take advantage of its unique visual drag & drop ability and create countless menus for your website. With over 100 styling options, the ability to work with multiple menus, and unlimited level flyout menus, this provided feature is going to add just the right touch to your beauty services theme so your customers can find everything they are looking for when visiting your website.
3 Home Version Choices
With 3 homepage demos to choose from, there is bound to be a style that fits your salon’s needs.
- Home 1. This default homepage includes a full-width slider in the header area.
- Home 2. This homepage version has a boxed slider placed inside the theme layout width.
- Home 3. Recently added, this homepage option offers various widget arrangements.
3 homepage layouts to choose from.
With your homepage setups, you will also experience a breadth of configurable settings easily accessed from the backend of your theme. Options are included so you can customize colors, backgrounds, fonts, layouts, and more.
Customize your theme’s colors and so much more!
You will also have access to Revolution Slider, one of the premium plugins included with PE Beauty Center. Designed for both backend and frontend editing, Revolution Slider is an easy to use drag & drop page builder that you can use to build complex layouts (including your homepages) that are mobile friendly making your beauty services websites, even more, attractive.
Service Presentation Made Easy
One of the most important aspects of your business website is the beauty services you provide customers. Since PE Beauty Center is multipurpose, you can easily present website visitors detailed services with full descriptions and complimenting images.
Create unlimited categories include details for each individual service, add subtitles, and even include up to two images per category. There are many layouts to choose from depending on how many services your company provides and what information you want readers to see. Check out the demos here:
There are many layouts to choose from depending on how many services your company provides and what information you want readers to see. Check out the demos here:
- Items placed at the bottom
- Items placed in 2 rows at the top
- Items placed on the left side, one by one
- Items placed in 2 rows on the right side
In addition to the services offered to your customers, the next most important feature on your website should be an introduction to your beauty salon specialists.
Introduce your specialists to your readers.
Using either the Carousel View or Grid View, you can include personal details such as professional title, social profiles, and contact information to give your customers the sense they already know the specialists they have made an appointment to see before stepping foot into your actual business.
Other Fun Features
As I explored the demos for PE Beauty Center I came across some more really great features that you should know about:
- Content really can be displayed in any number of ways. Choose where to place your content (top, bottom, left, or right), add widgets in any place you want to create a stylish layout, create single posts, or add columns with introductions and ‘read more’ links, customization is endless.
- You can create a variety of pages. Create a team page, about us, pricing tables, references, FAQs, error 404, and a coming soon page. All of these are essential to running a successful business and getting customers to physically come to your store.
- There is a Video Gallery option. Displayed in a grid-like fashion, you can create tutorials or product reviews to share with your customers educating them about your products and gaining their trust in you as a highly-qualified beauty business.
- The contact page is in a class of its own. A demo is dedicated just to the contact page and rightfully so. Your business relies on customers visiting not only your website but your brick-and-mortar store as well. Include an email contact form, add Google Maps for easy directions to your place of business, and don’t forget the social media icons so your readers can connect in many different ways and tell all of their friends about you.
If you own a beauty business of any kind, PE Beauty Center is definitely worth using for your WordPress website. PixelEmu Themes has once again created the kind of theme that is versatile enough to work with many different types of beauty businesses, yet is unique enough to be a stand out amongst the competition.
And to top it off, this theme is easy to customize so even novice website owners are able to design a perfect website suiting their beauty business needs.
You can purchase PE Beauty Center from PixelEmu for only $29 and receive all of the awesome features I discussed above. I would definitely recommend this elegant, modern looking theme for anyone in the beauty business looking to encourage their customers to take part in their favorite beauty rituals.
Have you used PixelEmu’s PE Beauty Theme? I would love to hear all about it in the comments below!