Rexus is a brand new WordPress theme release from Theme Junkie. This is a great looking theme with clean and spacious layout. It is created with a modern and fresh magazine style.
Rexus is just perfect for websites such as portals, news websites, blogs and all kind of online magazines. With this theme you can present and display lot of content in an organized and structured manner. The design is minimal and comes with a responsive and adaptable layout. It means your website will look just great and perfect in any devices from mobile phones, tablets to wide desktop screens.
This is a great theme from Theme Junkie that you and your visitors will appreciate for its elegant style and layout. The price tag for this theme (and all themes included) which means that for just $39 you get access to all the themes from Theme Junkie (currently 42 WordPress themes). Affordable and awesome, right!
Rexus includes a lot of great features and option. Making it easy for you to install, manage and customize the theme according to your wishes and needs.
Check out some of the awesome features below.
- Advanced control panel – Take full control of your theme with our powerful yet easy-to-use theme options panel.
- Search Engine Optimized – Smart design and XHTML valid code ensures maximum search engine visibility for your WordPress site.
- Custom widgets – The theme include multiple custom widgets including Twitter, Flickr and additional custom widgets.
- AD management – Place various size of banner images in your sidebar or other built-in ad positions.
- Custom page templates – It comes with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width etc.
- Localization ready – You can translate into any language using .po and .mo file.
- Lifetime support – Whether you are a single theme user or club member, you will get lifetime support.
- Best WooCommerce Plugins for your Online Store - 10 November, 2022
- How to Handle All Your Customer Communications Effectively - 23 October, 2022
- 10 Essential Elements for WordPress Ecommerce Theme - 19 October, 2022