Velcro is a beautiful customizable premium WordPress theme sold on ThemeForest. This is a stylish and elegant designed theme with loads of cool features and options. The theme is multipurpose and can be used for many different niches such as to showcase photos, portfolios, galleries, art etc.
If you only want just use the theme for blogging, no problem, it works just fine too. Velcro is a modern and trendy WordPress theme with an elegant customizable layout.
Velcro is a created and developed on the Bootstrap 3, one of the most popular framework for creating themes and templates with outstanding end result. The theme features an ultra responsive and adaptable layout. Meaning this theme will look just perfect in any devices from mobile phones, tablets to wide desktop screens.
The theme is powered by the Redux options panel which includes tons of great options. It easy for you as user to customize and modify everything regarding the appearance and look. You don’t need to be a pro to change the theme options, no coding knowledge is required. Velcro is a stunning customizable WordPress theme with a creative and inspiring design that I am I sure your visitors will just love and appreciate .
As I mentioned earlier, Velcro comes packed with awesome features and options, and some of them you can check out right below:
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- Redux theme options panel
- Ultra responsive and adaptable design
- 2+ home page layouts
- 2 blog layouts 3 and 4 columns
- 10 custom widgets
- 2 menu types push and slide
- Retina ready
- 500+ Google fonts
- Unlimited colors
- 5 widgetized areas
- Search engine optimized
- Font Awesome icons integration
- Compatible with WPML
- AJAX thumbnail rebuild
- Schema microdata
- 3 pagination types – standard, infinite scroll and show more button
- Plus much more..
- Website Builders Vs Professional Web Designers – What’s the Right Choice - 7 September, 2021
- Top Drag & Drop WordPress Page Builder Plugins - 28 August, 2021
- Dofollow vs Nofollow backlinks: What’s changed and what you need to know - 13 August, 2021