Themify is one of the leading WordPress theme clubs with lots of WordPress themes and plugins and with thousands of users. What I like mostly with Themify is that they are always at the forefront in the development of both themes and plugins, and always present new and exciting concept and ideas.
Recently, they launched an innovative new WordPress theme called Split. This is a theme allowing you to create cool splitting effects as you scroll from one row to the next in a beautiful and creative way.
This is a theme that can be used for a variety of website types. It doesn’t matter if you run a personal blog, restaurant, agency, shop or portfolio website.
This theme works for everyone.
Split is a multipurpose theme riddled with great and useful features and options. You can easily display any content (full-width video, image, text), on any row of your site, using visually appealing and stunning effects.
Let’s take a look at some distinctive features in Split.
With the Split Scrolling feature, which is the key feature, it is easy to create awesome looking split-screen effects with a background image, image slider, a video, text etc. I must say the split features look absolutely amazing and can be used in many imaginative ways.
This is a WordPress theme that stand out from the crowd. Themify has put together a bunch of sample page layouts ( packed into Split) and demos that you can check out to get inspired to create your own unique split scrolling website that your visitors will love.
Check out the amazing demos.
With the Split theme, Themify also released a powerful new Builder feature called Column Styling. With this new feature, you can customize and style each column the way you want and like. Customize the background type (solid color, parallax scrolling image, image, slider, or video), font, padding, overlay, border, and margin of each column on each row on your site.
Portfolio With Post Filter
Another great features included is the portfolio post type with post filter. The post filter is a pretty neat features giving your visitors the ability to view your portfolio based on the category they would like to see.
Do you want to start your own online e-commerce shop with Split? No problem! Split is designed to work seamlessly with WooCommerce. Create your own elegant shop layouts for selling products and services the best way possible.
More Features included in Split
All WordPress themes from Themify comes fully equipped and loaded with great features. Split is no exception. Here are more of the features that are included in the theme:
- Customize Panel: Customize, tweak and style just about every element of the theme from header to footer. No CSS coding required.
- Drag & Drop Builder: With the builder you can create any kind of layout with live preview on the frontend.
- Masonry Layout & Infinite Scroll: Showcase your blog and portfolio in Pinterest style with a responsive & beautiful masonry layout.
- Responsive & Retina Ready: The Split theme is fully fluid and responsive and will look perfect on all devices and screen resolutions.
- Optional Page Load Effect: Enable page loader effect and this feature shows a cool animated loader before the page is completely loaded.
- 9 Different Color Skins: 9 additional different colors are included in Split. Yellow, orange, gray, pink, black, blue, purple, white, and red.
- SEO Optimized: Split is coded with search engine optimization (SEO) best practices in mind.
- Google Fonts: Over 600+ Google Web Fonts can be selected for font styling.
- Social Icons: Split comes with Social Icons right out of the box, no need to find your own.
- Auto Theme Updates: One-click auto theme update in admin panel, no need to download or FTP.
- Shortcodes: Use shortcodes to quickly insert content, like a Flickr Photo Stream, or Twitter stream, without having to understand and write code.
- Header & Footer Visibility Options: Use the header and footer options to add more flexibility to your website.
Split is a creative and distinctive WordPress Theme from Themify. The theme has tons of great features that allow you to create and build websites with exciting and attractive layouts. The split scrolling feature is innovative and allowing you to create cool splitting effects that really stands out.
This is my kind of theme. Split is a flexible theme with a lot of customizations options. Plus, the Column styling features give you total control to style each column with images, sliders, or videos. Simply put. Split is an excellent and extraordinarily theme for both beginners and more advanced WordPress users.
- 6 WordPress Plugins for Improving the User Experience - 12 April, 2021
- How to Make a Meet The Team Page in WordPress - 22 March, 2021
- 7 Tips on How a Responsive Website Design Can Improve Your Conversion Rate - 18 March, 2021