Some of you have probably heard about this plugin while others will find out about it only now. This plugin is designed especially for WordPress. There are a lot of plugins for WordPress, but this plugin has been selected especially for you. It is truly unique and can provide you with great service.
However, WordPress has prepared for you a wonderful gift, to be more specific, almost any user can find the necessary Emu plugin. If you want to add social buttons on the site, there is a plugin for this if you are dreaming of creating posts, you are welcome to find this option as well, though these are only several functions offered for you.
When you select a plugin for WordPress, we recommend the following:
– Make sure that you have the latest version of WordPress.
– Check the number of downloads for plugin you choose. If you see hundreds of downloads, this number is very low, as well as thousands of downloads, tens of thousands downloads is an average number, hundreds of thousands is good, but if the number of downloads reach millions, this is a perfect choice for you!
– Check the number of ratings and the average rating.
– Read the reviews about the plugin.
– Check how many people say that the plugin works and how many of them say that it is broken.
Still, the main purpose of this article is to recommend you on one of the best and useful plugins for WordPress. The described plugin can be used for boosting your blog and website. When installing the plugin, always make sure that you make a backup copy of your website as plugins can lead to fatal errors.
Finally, meet our plugin!
WordPress SEO by Yoast
Plugin Yoast SEO, called WordPress SEO has long been a competitor of All in One SEO Pack, SEO Nova and others. But over the years, the developers offered excellent core for SEO functionality. What has WordPress SEO prepared for SEO?
SEO plugin analyzes your post, focusing on keywords. It estimates the URL, title, description, content to make sure that the post is directed precisely to SEO.
The functionality of WordPress SEO plugin checks the simple things that could stayed unnoticed. For example, it checks whether you have the photos in your post and whether they have the tag alt, containing a keyword for this topic. It also checks whether the post is long enough, if there is Meta descriptions, and if this description contains a keyword, whether you have used any subheadings in text, etc.
The plugin also allows you to write Meta titles and descriptions for all categories of your blog, tags, and user archives, giving you the opportunity to further optimization processes on these pages.
These are the advantages offered by WordPress plugin to SEO. However, there are other important points to note regarding WordPress SEO by Yoast:
- Helps to create wonderful permanent links
- Inserts Meta information into the code
- Allows you to control the indexing of categories and archives
- Creates an XML sitemap
- Add the breadcrumbs, if your theme is compatible
- Provides an easy way to edit the robots.txt file and htaccess files
- Includes Facebook OpenGraph realization
- Allows you to import information from the All in One SEO Pack and other SEO plugins
- Easily makes 301 redirects
- Easily adds canonical URL
- Adds an attribute rel = “next” and rel = “prev”
- Allows you to add the attribute rel = “author
And this is not the whole list of functions performed by WordPress SEO by Yoast.
As you can see, WordPress SEO by Yoast is a real helper for you. That is why it is one of the best plugins for boosting your website.
If this SEO plugin has already been installed, it is very simple to choose settings and enjoy its multiple functions.
About the author:
This essay is written by Melisa Marzett, an experienced writer who works on such topics as WordPress, Internet, SEO. Melisa welcomes you to read other articles at custom essay. You can contact her on Google+.
- How Long Should I Keep Working With My SEO Agency? When Is It Time To Let Go? - 2 June, 2023
- Best WooCommerce Affiliate Plugins: Start Earning Now - 17 May, 2023
- Top HIPAA WordPress Hosting - 11 May, 2023