Greetings from Sweden! The last day of this year is here!
To all of you I wish a Happy New Year and I hope you’ll have a great celebration and maybe you salute the new year 2015 with beautiful fireworks in the sky!
If not, you maybe want to add sparkling firework on your own WordPress site? You can easily do this with the free WordPress plugin with the suitable name New Year Firework.
It is a very simple plugin that is easy to install and configure. This plugin will add a great looking firework page with your own text on it. Within minutes you can present beautiful fireworks on your website. Which can be perfect today, right?
How do you get started: It’s simple. Just follow my tutorial:
- Log in to your WordPress website
- Go to your plugins tab, in the search box enter the New Year Firework.
- Install, activate the plugin.
Under the Settings tab, you will find New Year Firework.
Here you choose the options you want to use. Enter your text of firework, suitable today may be HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Choose from where you want to redirect the firework from! Home, post, page, archive, search result or all pages.
If you want you can also add music to your firework page with suitable music via URL or upload a song. Save your changes and go back to your website and see the result.
Celebrate the New Year with your visitors in a brilliant and beautiful way.
Happy New Year to all of you from WP Daily Themes.
- MilesWeb’s Dedicated Hosting Review: What all Features Do You Get with Them - 29 December, 2022
- Minimalist Themes to Power up your Shopify Store – MasterBundles - 15 December, 2022
- Best WooCommerce Plugins for your Online Store - 10 November, 2022