Popup is not just a buzzword. Popups are one of the most effective and popular ways to drive more subscribers and increase conversions on your websites. They can turn your website’s visitors into regular paying customers.
It’s a fact that Popups outperforms the traditional landing page of any website.
A study from Sumo said that an average conversion rate for a website popup is 3.09%.
This guide has some of the selected Popup Plugins out of 700 plugins. So, let’s get popping in!
What to consider while choosing a Popup Plugin?
Popups are those little call-to-action windows that appear while you are surfing a website. If you want to create a Popup for your WordPress Website then you will need a Popup Plugin to help you in doing it.
But there are lots of Plugins out there, how to choose the one for you?
To choose a Popup Plugin, you need to consider the hereunder given points:
- Frequently Updated
Consider opting for the Plugins that are frequently updated, and are operating on the latest version.
- Plugins Support
Choose the Plugins that offer great Plugins Support, so that you’ll be able to get any required help in the future.
There are free as well as premium Plugins. Go for the one that fits your budget requirements and your website’s scope.
- Provides Customization
It is recommended to choose the Plugin that offers multiple templates as well as gives you the option to create a customized Popup.
Depending upon your requirements and the scope of your website, choose the Plugin that works for you, is easy to use, has lots of features, looks professional, and resolves your issues.
The 7 Best Popup Plugins for WordPress Websites
Here under penning down a curated list of the 7 best Popup Plugins for your WordPress Website to skyrocket your email list in the year 2022.
OptinMonster is one of the most powerful conversion optimization toolkits in the world used by more than 1,213,437 websites to get more leads and increase online sales.
It not only offers you outstanding WordPress popup plugins but also provides you with other marketing tactics making the integration easy for you.
- With its signature Exit Intent® Technology, you can create targeted campaigns depending on your visitor’s behavior leading to maximum conversions.
- Choose from 7 pre-made templates or customize them as per your liking with its drag and drop feature or start from scratch.
- Includes A/B Testing that allows you to test different headlines, content, and layouts and get analytics and insights to analyze the stats.
- It provides you with Advanced Traffic Redirection, which not only has page-level targeting but also has advanced segmentation rules to customize and track engagement.
- Also, you can create campaigns like Slide-in, In-line forms, Floating headers, Footer bars, and many more.
The pricing for OptinMonster ranges from $9-$49 per month that is billed annually, and to get more advanced features you’ll have to get high-tier plans.
2. Ninja Popups
In the last 8 years, with over 31,000 sales, Ninja Popups has become one of the most popular popup plugins for WordPress sites. It has a lot of functionality and offers an extensive list of features, with multiple email marketing integrations, and highly responsive, mobile-friendly popups.
Also, you can easily configure this plugin without any coding knowledge.
- It is frequently updated to address bugs, also introducing new features and improvements.
- Its drag-and-drop builder allows you to create popups visually.
- Choose from 76+ pre-made templates or build from scratch.
- Get 74+ different animation effects to apply to your popups.
- Use built-in analytics and A/B testing.
The pricing for Ninja Popups starts from $24 for a regular license at CodeCanyon.
Bloom is an eMail Opt-In and lead integration plugin for WordPress and has over 500,591 members already. It has everything right from different email opt-in forms to elegant theme options to turn your website’s visitors into customers. Also, it offers you a great demo site to test it out which is quite interesting.
- It offers you 6 different display types to pick from.
- Choose from the 19 most popular Email Marketing Integrations.
- It has 100+ well-designed, pre-made templates or you can customize your own.
- It has many features such as 3 Opt-In form orientations, customized borders and edges, image orientation options, unlimited color options, and much more.
- It has created a custom panel in the WordPress Dashboard for you to directly access your conversion rates and data.
It costs $89 a year or $249 1-time (lifetime access).
CovertPlus is an all-in-one plugin to generate more subscribers using popups, slide-in forms, widgets, and many other options.
- Get 10+ popup display positions on your website to choose from.
- Provides 100+ premade, highly customizable, conversion-ready templates.
- Has built-in analytics and A/B testing in real-time to optimize your conversion rates and data.
- It integrates with the most popular marketing platforms including WooCommerce, Zapier, etc.
It costs $23 for a regular license with 6 months of support.
Elementor Pro is a beginner-friendly WordPress page builder plugin, with lots of design options. You can build your popups and website in the same place, speeding up your workflow.
- It is easy to set up and has pre-built, well-designed templates or customize your own with dynamic content.
- Get access to 50+ powerful pro widgets.
- Integrates with email marketing services such as WooCommerce.
- Currently, it doesn’t provide A/B testing and analytics but offers advanced targeting options.
It has prices ranging from $49-$199 per year for individuals and $499 or $999 per year for teams.
Icegram is one of the latest plugins in this list, that helps you convert your website visitors. It has both free and premium versions with different features for different requirements.
- It has 120+ ready-to-use campaigns and 12 different message types for you to choose from.
- You can use the free version for simple uses and the premium version for features like A/B testing and analytics.
- There is no traffic limit, unlike other plugins.
It costs $97 per year for the Pro version and $147 per year for the Max version.
7. Popup Maker
With over 4.9-star ratings on over 3,900 reviews till date, Popup Maker is one of the most popular free WordPress popup plugins. It has a free as well premium version, and you can start with the free version for simple tools and features.
- It has a simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Offers you the best WP- specific targeting and includes specific WooCommerce integrations for eCommerce stores.
- Add different triggers including click-button, form submission, automatic, and more to your navigation menu, sidebars, images, etc.
It has a free version as well as premium, starting from $15 per month, billed annually.
WP Popup Builder is a great plugin for your business websites. This plugin helps in converting website visitors into subscribers and customers. It has an easy to use editor which allows you to customize the whole popup as you want. You can create and design beautiful lightbox popups to show them in your site Pages, Post and Widget areas ( Using Shortcodes or Without Shortcodes ).
Its Drag and drop interface will help you in designing popups with ease. WP popup builder has a real time editor to see the frequent changes on screen.You can simply design your own popups by adding a background, choosing colors, images, fonts, and styling. It also comes with many pre-made popup templates which will make your work more easy and you can customize them as you want.
Over To You
Hopefully, this list has helped you in saving your time and finding the solution to boost your sales and skyrocket your email list. Also, do let us know which among the above-reviewed plugins you went for.
Let us know if you have any questions, we’ll try to help you out!
- MilesWeb’s Dedicated Hosting Review: What all Features Do You Get with Them - 29 December, 2022
- Minimalist Themes to Power up your Shopify Store – MasterBundles - 15 December, 2022
- Best WooCommerce Plugins for your Online Store - 10 November, 2022